High Performance Capability
- Web smart features provide easier manageability, security, QoS, and performance
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c for management
- Supports Loop detection and 802.1d for maintenance
- Supports (IEEE802. 3az EEE Energy Efficient Ethernet standard) for green Ethernet application
- Provides reset button for recovery and maintenance
AboutThe VigorSwitch G1241 is a 24-port Gigabit Ethernet Web Smart switch with high-performance capability and IPv6 management. It is equipped with extensive facilities for maximizing your LAN performance and also enhancing security such as VLAN groups (port or tag based), QoS prioritization and bandwidth/traffic control.
The VigorSwitch G1241 is designed with CLI interface for flexibility. It is compliant with IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree and it supports Loop detection for maintenance. In compliance with IEEE802.3az EEE for low power consumption, you can set up a green Ethernet networking environment. Through VigorSwitch G1241, your business network will be able to obtain high performance and advanced networking quality to deliver all networking communications and data over a single network.
With an intuitive and web-based user interface, your network administrator can simplify deployment, and apply Port Security and Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization to your business network.
QoS (Quality of Service)
With DrayTek VigorSwitch G1241, the QoS feature provides eight internal queues to support eight different classifications of traffic. High priority packet streams experience less delay inside the switch, which supports lower latency for certain delay-sensitive traffic. The switch classifies the packet as one of the eight priorities according to 802.1p priority tag, DiffServ and/or DSCP based. The QoS operates at full wire speed.
Port Mirroring mechanism helps track network errors or abnormal packet transmission without interrupting the flow of data, allowing ingress traffic (RX mode) to be monitored by a single port that is defined as mirror capture port. Up to N-1 (N is Switch's Ports) can be mirrored to single destination port.
The Gigabit ports can be combined together to create a multi-link load-sharing trunk. Up to 8 Gigabit ports can be set up per group. The switch supports up to 8 trunking groups. Port trunks are useful for switch-to-switch cascading, providing very high full-duplex speeds.
The Web User Interface of VigorSwitch provides you with configuration, system dashboard, maintenance, and monitoring. The Dual Image gives you independent primary and secondary OS files for backup while upgrading. With SNMP version 2c, your network administrator can remotely configure VigorSwitch G1241 and other DrayTek Switches in the network. The VigorSwitch G1241 has hardware button to reboot device and reset to default for recovery and maintenance.
The VigorSwitch G1241 is fully compliant with IEEE802.3az which is an energy efficient Ethernet protocol. The Power saving using Power Management techniques to detect the client idle and cable length automatically and provides the different power. The latest application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), using lower-power technology, allow for lower power consumption and thinner, more efficient designs.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- ANSI/IEEE 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service
- IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree
- IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk with LACP
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- IEEE802.1Q Tag-based VLAN
- Support Port-based VLAN
- Support Static VLAN
- Port Isolation
- Management VLAN
- Voice VLAN (OUI Mode)
- Support 8 Queues
- Supports Port-based, Flow-based, IP DSCP and IP TOS Precedence
- Supports 802.1p VLAN Priority based
- Supports WRR, WFQ and Strict Priority
- Support Static Trunk with 8 Groups
- Up to 8 Ports for Each Group
- Support Traffic Load Balancing
- Support SNMP v1, v2c
- Support IGMP v1/v2 Snooping/v3 Basis (BISS)
- Support IGMP v2/v3 Querier
- Firmware Upgrade via HTTP/TFTP
- Support Porting Mirroring
- Support DHCP Client/DNS Client
- Broadcast Storm/Unknown Multicast/Unknown Unicast Protection
- Support Loop Detection
- IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet Task Force
- Support Cable Diagnostic
- DoS Prevention
|Hardware Interface||24 x 10/100/1000Base-T, RJ-45|
|Power Voltage||100~240 VAC|
|Power Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Dimensions||42(H) x 267(W) x 162(D) mm|